Friday, December 25, 2009

When i take a shower, or put the cream that my doctor prescribed me with, my eczema around my mouth worsens y?

Im 14 years old and i%26#039;ve been suffering from eczema around my mouth for around two months. It%26#039;s an allergy to dove cream that started it. My doctor prescribed me with hydrocortisone cream and e45 cream. When i take a shower, my eczema turns really flakey and red. When i apply any of these creams that the doctor prescribed me with, it turns red, but the next day its fine again. My biggest worry is the shower tho, I%26#039;m afraid to wash my face in the morning or take a shower. I really want this eczema to go, people in school say i have herpes and i suck penis. Please help me, do i have atopic eczema? No family member of mine has ever suffered from eczema.





Thanks!|||See a different doctor - a dermatologist.





Sounds like you have a reaction to the medicine that was perscribed.

No comments:

Post a Comment