Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What are some good creams for eczema?

My boyfriend has really bad eczema and is always scratching on his arms and legs. I tried buying him a couple of anti-itch creams but those didn't really help. Any advice? Any feedback on the product from personal use would also be great. Thanks!What are some good creams for eczema?
Aveeno anything is a band I trust. I have had super damn eczema since I was a new born. I know Aveeno will do nothing but help my skin. Try the oatmeal bath powder, and then try the intense moisture cream and lotion. There is also an Aveeno hydrocortisone. It helps with really bad areas. Good luck , I hope your boy feels better. What are some good creams for eczema?
You could try taking benadryl, that tends to relieve itching and swelling. Otherwise, Elidel works wonders, but I believe it's only available by prescription! Good luck!
you go on google.com and type in how do you treat eczema and it will tell you
doctors have intense healing creams that work really well

No comments:

Post a Comment