Monday, December 21, 2009

Hand cream for eczema?

Hi. I am looking for an effective hand cream for eczema. I have tried aveeno, vaseline, and udderly smooth hand creams. They give my eczema bumps and make it weep fluid. Other than hydrocortisone cream which you aren%26#039;t supposed to use very often any recommendations.|||I have eczema, and find that E45 cream works really really well, you should try it, it is great|||i used hand cream called E45 for my hands and legs and there is also another one called %26#039;eucerin%26#039; hand and face cream and it works well to clear up the eczema and keep it from itching. just go th the source i left and take a look





hope this helps|||This lotion named AmLactin. :D|||Eucerin cream...it/s a bit pricey, but it%26#039;s what I use on mine and it%26#039;s wonderful

No comments:

Post a Comment