Friday, December 25, 2009

My 6 month old has eczema and cradle cap.how 2 cure it?best shampoo n cream?does it stay till they r toddlers?

johnsons honey shampoo or an oatmeal shampoo and body wash. any kind of baby lotion can help with the eczema and no typically it does not last until toddler stage. in some cases it has lasted that long, but very few that i have seen here. if it gets too bad, talk to pediatrician about it. there is a prescription out there for it.|||my daughter had pretty bad cradle cap and I used Dentinox cradle cap treatment shampoo and it cleared it up really quickly





you should maybe go the the docs to see if you can get some sort of cream for the eczema





x|||my son had cradle cap. my doctor told me to wash it often and use a soft baby brush with the soap to remove the skin carefully. until he was 3 months old this was what i had to do. i also put baby oil (all natural no scent, the perfume can irritate the already tender skin) on his head afterwards. it can last until they are 5 years old i have heard, but this helped us. my sister-in-law had a harder time with her boys heads and found a wonderful paul mitchell shampoo for babies with cradle cap. my husband is a hair stylist and told me that teatree by paul mitchell would work too. good luck!|||johnson and johnson has a shampoo specifically out for craddle cap I would try that........another thing I did with my daughter was.......put baby oil jel in her hair and take a fine bristled comb and brush through it to loosen it up.|||The best thing to do is take your baby to her PCP, they may provide some cream for the baby. My son is 8 months and he has a slight case of eczema and they told me to just put some hydrocortisone on his skin. I think that he is too young to have something prescribed for it. Oh and yes they can have eczema when they are toddlers, my cousin is 6 yrs old and she still has it.|||cradle cap: Johnson%26#039;s baby oil at night, wash out with Johnson%26#039;s baby shampoo in the morning. it goes a way fairly quickly


eczema: you need to get a creme from the doctor and use Avon Moisture therapy. that you%26#039;re stuck with for life. it comes and goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment