Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have a Eczema Allegy,And I need To find What courses An Eczema And What Creams Can Help Me?

My Allegy Started when I Started My menstuation Does this have any connection with my Deases If so What must I do To get helpI have a Eczema Allegy,And I need To find What courses An Eczema And What Creams Can Help Me?
You need to make an appointment with a dermatologist ASAP. They will best be able to help you because they can prescribe medicines and treatments that can make your eczema more bearable.I have a Eczema Allegy,And I need To find What courses An Eczema And What Creams Can Help Me?
im going 2 say no there is no connection, as im a guy and also have eczema. i use sorbelene cream and also aristocort, and it helps it a lot. use it and u will be 2!!





guy S

No comments:

Post a Comment