Monday, December 21, 2009

Any good skin cream that works good with eczema??

Ok, I seriously need some help with finding some lotion for my eczema. I used to use eucerin all the time to keep my skin from breaking out so much, but now i%26#039;m allergic to it. And my skin is getting worse. All blotchy and everything. :[ Can some please give an suggestion? Thank you! :] xXxXx|||Hello there. I recommend the anti-eczema cream from http://www.champori.com It is herbal (non-steroid) and works fast: cleared my condition in just under 3 weeks.


(it comes with money back guarantee, so if it doesn%26#039;t work - it%26#039;s free)


Best,


Bernadette|||Try Cetaphil. It is sold at all drug stores in a green container.|||Desert Plum or Tropical Sugar Cane moisturiser may be helpful. I used it for my child who has sensitive skin.|||My fiance has eczema. The only soap he can use is Dove Unscented, and the only lotion that helps is Aveeno Skin Relief with menthol %26amp; oatmeal (navy blue top). Hope that helps.|||I have eczema that only effects my hands and it usually gets bad EVERY winter. My doctor perscribed me Triamcinolone Acetonide Cream. Which works really good. My hands broke out just a couple days ago and I put the cream on and it%26#039;s already going away. Use lotion more, make sure it%26#039;s non-sented and Yes dove is better for your skin if you have eczema. Hope this helps.|||cortizone helps flare ups.


maybe cetaphil as a moisturizer|||worth looking at www.exederm.com





this site lets u compare the ingredients in different products to see if any maybe causing allergies. eucerin is one of the products they compare against





good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment