Monday, December 21, 2009

HELP! Aveeno Cream for Eczema?

Hi people, I have mild eczema on my face, especially the area beside the corner of my lips, and my chin. It%26#039;s always dry, scaly and red. I%26#039;m really sick and tired of all the steroid creams that I%26#039;ve been prescribed by my local dermatologist, I have many ones that I think I can open a pharmacy shop. Anyway, I%26#039;ve read many questions regarding eczema and many people recommend a moisturizer product called %26quot;Aveeno%26quot;. I am wondering if I only apply Aveeno moisturizer alone, will it really cleanse away the problem? And does any of you know which Aveeno moisturizer would be best suitable for my problem, facial eczema? By the way I%26#039;ve come across this link on ebay





http://cgi.ebay.com/Aveeno-Active-Naturals-Eczema-Care-Moisturizing-Cream_W0QQitemZ260249280441QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item260249280441%26amp;_trksid=p3286.m63.l1177








It says %26quot;Aveeno Active Naturals Eczema Care Moisturizing Cream%26quot; but I can%26#039;t even find the exact product from the official Aveeno website, do you think is a real product of Aveeno?





Please help because I%26#039;m really frustrated with my skin, thank you in advance. :(|||My sister suffers from very bad eczema on her face and neck, she used to always suffer from it but now it only comes every now and then and soon gets better from this new cream my mums friend suggested cortic-ds and it%26#039;s a suitable cream for the face and neck, she only uses this when it starts to rash but on a daily basis just as a moisturiser she uses a cream called dermaveen. Salt water is also good for eczema so you could try wetting a facecloth with salt water and then dabbing it on the irritated areas, you can just buy it from the grocery store it comes in a packet and you just put some in water and mix it around and then soak or dab it on your skin for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment