Friday, December 25, 2009

Can anyone recommend a good sun cream for a child with eczema?

I shall endeavour to keep him out of the sun as much as possible when we go on holiday next year, but I don%26#039;t want to spoil his holiday completely so I will need a good, high factor sun cream for my son. The problem is, he has very sensitive skin and the sun creams I have tried already -all claiming to be hypoallergenic or good for sensitive skins- have all caused him to have really bad reactions. Does anyone have any knowledge or experience of a good high factor sun cream that has been successfully used on eczema skin? Any recommendations would be gratefully received, as so far, my pharmacist has been a lost cause!|||I always found P20 worked well for little one - very pricey and you have to put it on at least half an hour before you get into the sun, but it never irritated his skin and it lasts all day through swimming etc etc.|||You might try a company called %26quot;Cactus Juice%26quot;


It may be of service to you. You can find them online through any search engine. Write them and ask your question. I am sure they would answer your concerns. Their product works very well.


Outrider

No comments:

Post a Comment