Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Does anyone noe any creams that are great 4 eczema and the marks it gives you?

i used to use tea tree oil lotion a lot, it really helped


and I'm sure its a lot better for your skin that the usual steroid creams. and just keep moisturizing and try to avoid any new marks





and





i find allergy relief tablets help with the itchinessDoes anyone noe any creams that are great 4 eczema and the marks it gives you?
I've had eczema on various parts of my body for over 30 years. I've tried just about everything and most do not work for me. As prescriptions go, I use Triamcinolone Acetonide Cream 0.1%. Since I have prescription insurance coverage I can buy a 90 day supply for only $5.00. It works pretty well. For over-the-counter medication, simple hydrocortisone cream 1% works as good as anything. You can buy a generic version in the large size at Walmart (called Equate). If you don't have prescription coverage, you might check with Walmart. They have hundreds of prescriptions for only $4.00 for a 30 day supply. Of course, you would need a prescription from your doctor or dermatologist. One other note: I found my eczema was caused mostly by food allergies. I am very allergic to corn (including corn starch, corn syrup [in almost every candy and soft drink], and all forms of corn) and to sugar. My allergy is caused by a lack of enough enzymes produced in the pancreas to completely break down certain foods. To help that I take two over-the-counter supplments you can buy at any vitamin store or walmart called Pancreatin and another called Multi-Enzyme. They are usually in the Digestive Health area. I buy mine from VitaminShoppe.com online. Their products are made without any fillers, which often include corn starch and other things people are typically allergic to. They may help you, they may not. Good luck.Does anyone noe any creams that are great 4 eczema and the marks it gives you?
Hydrocortisone creams.


Or go to your dermatologist and he/she will perscribe something. I did years ago and i'm not sure of the name of the cream but it worked great. They'll know what to give you.
brevozyl. its really strong stuff but it works and leaves no marks

No comments:

Post a Comment