Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Are there any creams that will take away eczema or paralasiz??

Hey again. I was wondering if there was any creams that I could use for my skin. I've tried all sorts of creams that you can think of but it doesn't help at all.I've went to a dermatologist but it still is here. My skin is so dry sometimes it itches soo bad it burns, and is painful.It is on the inside of my arms, and it's on my chin. I hate scratching it, because it makes it worse, and very red.It used to be worse to a point where I couldn't even smile hardly. It looks like tiny little squares on my arms, with lines.Red and sore. I don't know what to do. I wear long sleeved t-shirts on me so no ones sees my arms, but there isn't anything really that I could do to cover my face except for my pink scarfe. Even if anyone has home-made creams that they could tell me, that would be great. I can't use scented creams though, it burns like very badly, and that makes it worse.And any suggestions also would be very great. Thank you and God Bless you all!!.Are there any creams that will take away eczema or paralasiz??
I had a weird eczema on my face that wouldn't get solved by cream and was driving me crazy. I started using the masque by Natura Essence (100% natural, organic and not full of nasties). I did the masque every day for a week...and it was gone. I now use the masque 3 times a week, and it hasn't returned. I had the problem with it for THREE YEARS. It's been over a year now, and my skin is great.





I also use their body moisturizer (all over...also as a face cream...I have their face cream too, but use that at night...as its a great night cream).





I think they sell body masques, and bath sets (I've seen them on their website). Good luck! I know what it is like to have that kind of problem, so I hope this helps!Are there any creams that will take away eczema or paralasiz??
another all natural product - you just have to find one that works for you.


This worked fabulously for my daughter's eczema, and I used it instead of the cortisone for her. It stopped the itching in the first 3 applications, which is the best thing, and the eczema went down slowly.


they sell samples to see if it works for you, and its easy to try their products.


its called Surestop to eczema at www.katuri.com


they say atleast 60% reduction in most cases.


good luck to you

No comments:

Post a Comment