Friday, December 25, 2009

Very itchy eczema under my nose, i tried e45 cream, still wont work, help? :P?

I%26#039;ve had it under my nose for 6 months believe it or not.. its like a rip of skin (ew) and been REALLY itchy for the past 4 days.. i%26#039;ve been applying e45 cream on it for the past 3 days like my gp advised me to, and nothnig has happened its still really itchy..





how can i solve this problem? :%26lt;|||they there is a face oilatum moisturer you can buy in a local chemist that will clear it right up





it is described as oilatum natural repair face cream





lots of my friends who have had painful eczema on there faces have borrowed it from me and it cleared it right up in 2 days max|||Just went to the doctors today for this myself. I ahve been prescribed Daktacort and Diprobase which are stronger than your usual moisturiser. I think the daktacort may be anti-biotic or anti-fungal (one or t%26#039;other) as I also have dry skin between my fingers and this can be a sign of infection. But I would definitely recommend Diprobase. It is much creamier and more effective than E45. Ask your pharmacist, and if they can%26#039;t help you, go back to your doctor!|||baking soda and water mixture at night like a paste will help and a bit of bakers clear vanilla during the day so you don%26#039;t look like a geek with a milk mustache.take about 3 days of appling.|||hiya, go to the chemist and ask for some 1% hydrocortisone cream, this will do the trick i guarantee after a couple of days your eczema will be gone :-)|||Try hydrocortisone cream this will clear it up for you.|||Try Camomile Lotion only when your not going out because it dries white

No comments:

Post a Comment