Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have Atopic Eczema I need creams to apply to My skin Any suggestions?

Aquaphor By Eucerine... My children use it daily.. You can buy it at CVS, but see if you Dr. can give it to you... I get 2 jars from mineI have Atopic Eczema I need creams to apply to My skin Any suggestions?
Nothing over the counter is going to help. You need to get something from the doctor. Lidex is wonderful!I have Atopic Eczema I need creams to apply to My skin Any suggestions?
Pick a lot of marigold (calendula) petals, put them in some boiling water and simmer them for a while (about 10 minutes I think). Ensure the mixture does not burn and that the petals have enough fluid round them to float. Strain off the fluid, let it cool. Now mix this with some vaseline and presto you've got your own eczema cream. I know, it works. My wife made it for my daughter and it gave the best result. Hannah had bad eczema to. Check the correct recipe on the internet, but I reckon this outline will do it.
I saw this very same question you asked and responded to that one in detail. Here's a link. Check it out!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ai9JJnKcGHnxexaPlP6QlTHsy6IX?qid=20060727003343AAxdGtK
Have you ever considered Arbonne?


It's what I use on my daughter.





Let me know, I can get you some samples.





-Angela


http://www.gleamingskin.myarbonne.com


angelarey@myarbonne.com

No comments:

Post a Comment