Monday, December 21, 2009

Have you ever tried ELIDEL cream for Eczema??

if so how long did it take to work, and did your eczema get worse before it got better? i use it and my skin is getting worse and it hurts and itches is this the healing stages you have to go through before you see results?|||that does not sound normal, you should call your pharmacy and ask. when we have spells we use a steroid cream and I mix it in my palm w/ the elidel, 2 times a day for 5 days. you mave have an allergic reaction, not all meds are perfect for every person. also, when the eczema break out is just starting I use(before elidel)NaturalDerm Children%26#039;s Skin Rash Cream, then if does not look like it is clearing I stop that and start the elidel/steroid cream. also we use tons of coco butter. good luck and I would discontinue the elidel until I spoke to a pharmacist or dr.|||no... does it taste good??|||That stuff made mine worse and didn%26#039;t help @ all---|||Nope! And living with my years of Eczema, it has been determined that I cannot use creams, they burn my skin, so elidel is not something I can use. I must use ointments (vaseline) based cortizones. You need to see a dermatologist eczema is not something you wanna do trial and error with!

No comments:

Post a Comment