Monday, December 21, 2009

Anybody know a cream for adult eczema?

You may want to try Melaleuca%26#039;s lotion called Renew. I have heard many remarkable stories about how this lotion has helped with eczema and how using other products from Melaleuca may even result in having no outbreaks at all. The secret is Tea Tree oil that is used in all the products and is far less abrasive than store bought products. If you like I could send you a little bottel of the Renew lotion for you to try and see if it will work for you. You may email me at missyworkathome@yahoo.com if you like. I myself do not have eczema, but I have seen the products improve my skin with other problems and my mother is allegic to so many things on her skin and she has no problems at all with using all of melaleuca products.|||Murad makes creams for eczema look on sephora.com|||nope|||www.eczemamiracle.com|||I know of pleanty, none of which worked for my husband. He had excema mainly on the undersides of his arms and elbows and knees (and these areas were constanty red and scabbed because they itched so much he couldhn%26#039;t keep himself from itching). Crazy as it seems what worked for him was eating something spicey every day. His exzema has practically gone away (only reoccuring occassionally). Learned about that one on National Public Radio (they specifically suggested salsa--which was what he did at first, and then tried just using spicey food which seems to work well too).





He does still have occasional flare ups (much more mild than he had previously). We think we have tied the occassional flare up he has recently to things with red food coloring...so we try to avoid it. Kool aid, frosting, candy coloring etc.





You might want to monitor what you eat for a while and see if there seems to be any connection--if there does seem to be a connection between a food and flare ups, eliminate it from your diet and see what happens.





Its a frustrating condition. My husband had it for years before he found a treatment that worked for him. I hope you find one sooner than that.|||First off, I%26#039;d recommend seeing a dermatologist. They can come up with a treatment strategy that can get you more comfortable.





Eczema needs to be treated both internally and externally.





On the outside, treat with topical steriods (which the dermatologist will prescribe) and seal it in with Vaseline or Vanacream to break the itch-scratch cycle.





On the inside, I recommend taking all-natural Flax Seed (one tablespoon a day). The typical American diet is low in Omega 3 fatty acids. The single best source is all natural flax seed. I%26#039;ve written an article this and on the benefits of flax seed if you would like more details.





http://www.answermarks.com/health/flaxseed.html





It cleared up my Eczema. Give it a shot.|||Theres this cream called eurax that you can get in Boots Pharmacy. ( or your local pharmacy)





http://www.boots.com/shop/product_detail鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment