Monday, December 21, 2009

HELP! Aveeno Cream for Eczema?

HELP! Aveeno Cream for Eczema?


Hi people, I have mild eczema on my face, especially the area beside the corner of my lips, and my chin. It%26#039;s always dry, scaly and red. I%26#039;m really sick and tired of all the steroid creams that I%26#039;ve been prescribed by my local dermatologist, I have many ones that I think I can open a pharmacy shop. Anyway, I%26#039;ve read many questions regarding eczema and many people recommend a moisturizer product called %26quot;Aveeno%26quot;. I am wondering if I only apply Aveeno moisturizer alone, will it really cleanse away the problem? And does any of you know which Aveeno moisturizer would be best suitable for my problem, facial eczema? By the way I%26#039;ve come across this link on ebay





http://cgi.ebay.com/Aveeno-Active-Naturals-Eczema-Care-Moisturizing-Cream_W0QQitemZ260249280441QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item260249280441%26amp;_trksid=p3286.m63.l1177





It says %26quot;Aveeno Active Naturals Eczema Care Moisturizing Cream%26quot; but I can%26#039;t even find the exact product from the official Aveeno website, do you think is a real product of Aveeno?





Please help because I%26#039;m really frustrated with my skin, thank you in advance. :(|||My two month old baby girl was diagnosed with eczema on her face. So i bought aveeno baby wash and the aveena eczema lotion for babies, and it they worked wonders!!! It completely cleared up. I use the wash in her baths and apply the lotion afterwards, its been great! I found them in the baby area like walgreens or walmart where they have wipes, baby shampoo etc. And they were reasonably priced





Hey I couldnt send u a message back from the 360 thin, soooo


Well for a baby the doctors say not to put any steroidal cream. Just the aveeno lotion. But it could be different for adults. My mom has eczema though, and its as though her skin has become dependent on the cortisone cream. Why dont u try just the aveeno cream first, and see if it works alone? I hope this helps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment