Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Getting rid of mild eczema without creams?

Ok so I had mild eczema when I was 10 (I'm 15 now) and it went away after I used creams for about a month or two but now I have it again on the inside of my elbows, on the right side of my belly button, on my left shoulder and on the top of my right hand. It's pretty mild but it just looks nasty and I want it gone lol. I've been using a cream again every now and then but the creams the doctors give you never dry in and it always sticks to your clothes and stuff.





Is there any pills that treat eczema?Getting rid of mild eczema without creams?
Use a hydrocortisone cream - you can buy it OTC or get a prescription for one. Use it sparinly, you don't need a lot of the cream and it shouldn't stick to your clothes. It works well I've had the issue myself and it usually resolves it within a week or two.Getting rid of mild eczema without creams?
I don't know about pills but a friend of mine takes oatmeal baths and uses ONLY dove soap... She says hers has significantly decreased on its own by religiously doing these things.
DON'T USE PILLS OR CREAMS ... Well you are 15 and I don't know what kind of medication you have used in the past, but when I was about your age I had mild eczema as well, and honestly I had tried EVERYTHING. If you like to tan, it sounds stupid but it works so good! get some minutes at a tanning salon and tan and I swear it will disappear! And you will have a nice tanned skin as well =)

No comments:

Post a Comment