Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Why can't I find a cream or drug that will stop me itching and drying out. I have Atopic Eczema.?

I have been under the care of the dermatologist for 2 years and still i suffer really bad. I have been on the strongest drug to reduce the immune system, but i am still bad. If I put loads of moisturiser on it just layers up and makes me itch. The best one so far had been diprobase, but i still come home from work and then itch and scratch like crazy. I want to lead a normal life again. Any Ideas?Why can't I find a cream or drug that will stop me itching and drying out. I have Atopic Eczema.?
Palmer's coco butter is really good.my hands get really dry and sometimes crack and i find that's one of the best creams there is.also when i got abroad i love to sunbathe.i like the sun so much that my skin goes really really dry, and that puts so much moisture back in to my skin that after I've used it for about two week i don't have to use its for ages.you can get almost anywhere.i.e boots,superdrug,tescos,local chemist's.hope that's enough info.Why can't I find a cream or drug that will stop me itching and drying out. I have Atopic Eczema.?
ok then, my son has severe atopic eczema and we use hydromol in the bath and epaderm as a moisturiser, sometimes you don't need a steroid cream it is just a case of finding a good moisturiser, the ointments help my sons skin keep moist and it is fantastic to use in the summer as well as winter.
elidel
I totally agree with Lloyd. I suffer from psriosis it started about 10 years ago I too have tried all of the above creams to no avail I then came across Forever Living I was that impressed with this company I am now a distributor for them my website is





www.foreverbeealoe.com





I drink the Aloe gel 30ml daily and I apply the Aloe gelly which instantly relieves the itching, I also use the propolis cream which is a natural antibiotic made by bees to keep their hives germ free. My body was 70% covered in dry scaley itchy skin! I can now wear a skirt without tights (I used to wear at least 3 pairs!!) I am aware of how this condition can effect people (you will know what i mean by this) and it's not nice when others look at you, I was once asked by a little old lady how I had burnt my face innocently asked but it knocked my confidence back down to zero.





Aloe vera is able to penetrate all 7 layers of skin it heals from the inside out so it may get a bit worse before it gets better, I cannot guarantee this will work but believe me it is well worth a try and we do offer a 60 day satisfaction guarantee so you have nothing to loose by trying it.





If you would like any futher advice please don't hesitate to contact me either via email or my phone number is available on my website.





www.foreverbeealoe.com
i`vf heard goats milk is a good cure for that
Give a try to anti-eczema cream from http://www.champori.com It is home-made herbal remedy and it cleared my condition in just under 3 weeks (and the itch stopped after the 1st application). I haven't had a relapse for over a year now and highly recommend it. (If it doesn't work for you - it's free: they have money back guarantee)


Best,


Bernadette
idk
Try to get hold of forever living website as they sell aloe vera gel that you drink and a cream for topical use combined they really do work,my daughter has really severe Eczema and after 4 weeks of using the above it has almost cleared after 10 years so it is worth a try, they even offer a 60 day money back guarantee so if it is not right for you you can get a full refund so you cannot loose either way !

No comments:

Post a Comment