Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Any one here use topical steroid creams for eczema...?

Any males out there who used topical steroid creams for eczema regularly during the ages of 12-17??? Please tell me what cream, how often, and maybe possibly give me your email so i could ask you a personal question. This is serious..Any one here use topical steroid creams for eczema...?
Although i'm not a male, i did use the steroid cream or eczema. I used it from 4th grade up till 8th grade. I don't remember the name, but it was a red and white tube. I had to put it on like twice a day. if you want to e-mail me.. feel free, you can use the e-mail link on my profile.Any one here use topical steroid creams for eczema...?
I have used a lotion that is a steroid called Betamethasone Valerate 0.1%, I have use this on my face hands arms and body with great success
  • acne scarring treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment