Friday, December 25, 2009

Septra cause eczema on my neck and arm, is the vanos cream good to cure it?

I was prescribed septra for acne on my face; however, it cause me to develop eczema on my neck and arms. I know that the septra cause the breakouts (even though my doctor denys it) because no one in my family has eczema. I was, then, prescribed vanos cream for the eczema and I stopped taking the septra. Will the vanos cream cure the eczema breakouts? What medicine should I began taking for my acne because it%26#039;s coming back; Doryx?|||All of my children and my husband have eczema - which is always brought on or made worse, if there is an allergy to something. Septra is a wicked strong antibiotic. My daughter had to take it for chronic UTI%26#039;s for YEARS - it cures the infection, but can cause havoc other places. I am assuming septra for acne is the same antibiotic we%26#039;re talking about.





Claritin (for allergies) seems to work wonders without having to use a steroid cream. Also try goat%26#039;s milk soap like Zum Bar. Available in healthfood stores or look it up online. It is amazing how much difference natural soap and Claritin have made for us!





If this doesn%26#039;t do the trick - try using an over the counter hydrocortizone cream first before using a prescription.





Have you tried ProActive yet? My oldest daughter had really bad acne for 3 yrs and it was the only thing that worked for her. It really was worth every penny, didn%26#039;t dry her face and results were amazing.





Best Wishes!!! Hope I could help!

No comments:

Post a Comment