Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My daughter has severe eczema,and tried many creams that don't seem to work,what do i use?

to work could someone recommendMy daughter has severe eczema,and tried many creams that don't seem to work,what do i use?
Over the counter products are just a waste of money and make the latter even worse. I advice you to opt for natural remedies.My daughter has severe eczema,and tried many creams that don't seem to work,what do i use?
I have a mild case of eczema but it gets worse in the winter but I use Aveeno Daily Moisturizing lotion. You have to put it on everyday after a shower because the hot water drys out your skin. Also make sure your daughter doesnt take extremely hot showers because it is not good for eczema. But Aveeno has worked the best for me, just make sure to use it after showers and when the skin is feeling dry.
The main cause of eczema is overreaction of the immune system. Identifying certain foods, chemicals, etc can be very helpful in battling this disease. I try to avoid soy and milk products which trigger my flare-ups.


After using number of prescription drugs I've turned to the natural treatments.


Now I use herbal remedies from serenaskin.com, which aim at the root of the disease - the immune system, and are steroid-free.


After about 2 weeks of using ointment and spray my skin has been cleared up and now I just continue with anti-eczema extract, which controls the immune system. My skin has been clear for months now.


It is the only treatment I have found that provides me complete relief when I use it as directed.
Hi





My big sister has eczema , she uses E45 she says it does help alot or you can get streoids from the doctors.If she has it on her hands or feet you can put some E45 in gloves or old socks and leave them over night on.
Hi, if your in the UK, try '; Savlon'; its an antiseptic healing cream.Its very good. Available to buy from any supermarket/chemist,doesn't cost much,comes in a tube like toothpaste .Good luck.
olive oil ,and e45 are good if not left on too long,ie 1 hr before showering, cut out sweets eat fruit drink water cut out dairy and bakery items and fresh air exercise
in canada there's aveeno cream, but try changing her diet and leave out dairy products.


go on the internet and see your doctor also
I also have severe eczema all over my face. Try aveeno or doublebase creams. They have helped me.
have you tried e45 or sudocrem?

No comments:

Post a Comment