Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What are the best types of eczema creams that I can use? ?

Please Help!!! I have really bad eczema and it won't go away! I've had it all my life. My skin stopped being so itchy for about a year but then it came back. It's been going on for about 3 months now and I don't know what to do anymore. I've tried practically everything for my skin but not much seems to work. I get hives and bumps all over my arms and legs. My skin gets scarred and dry. I'm scratching my self to death in my sleep and every day!! please give me some advice!What are the best types of eczema creams that I can use? ?
Hello there. I suggest that you should look into natural remedies before subjecting herself to the steroidal and immunosuppressant drugs the official medicine today use for treating eczema. The side effects are worse than the disease itself. For me personally the herbal cream/spray combo from Champori.com works the best; and I spent many years looking for something that is safe, effective and fast-working. Try it: it comes with money back guarantee so if it doesn't work for your friend - it's free.


Cheers,


Bernadette


What are the best types of eczema creams that I can use? ?
Hey bebe take zinc folic acid magnisum 3 times a day and it should clear up in a week vitimin e helps with itching go to earth clinic then click on aliments then on eczema and dermititus.....always willing to help a hottie out.
The best remedy that I have found out works for is serenaskin anti-eczema ointment and spray. You can find it at serenaskin.com


I'm very happy with the results.





Best.

No comments:

Post a Comment