Monday, December 21, 2009

E45 cream on eczema.?

I have eczema around my mouth. The bottle says use 2-3 times a day, but my doctor told me to keep my skin moisturised...


My first question is, what will happen if i use it more than 3 times a day? Cos i was planning on using the cream every 2 or 3 hours.


My secod question is, what does E45 cream do to the eczema and HOW does it do that?|||e45 cream is just a moisturizer and can help some skin complaints but not all. My son had quite bad ecezma and he was prescribed e45 and found to be allergic. We tried a produce called ureamol which we bought in canada and it disappeared over night. A similar product can be bought in the uk that contain urea which is just as good. Another good product is called 50/50petroleum which is like vaseline but excellent for locking in the moisture. Hope this helps.|||I would try cetaphil. You can get it without a prescription, it works, and you can use it as often as you need to.





My sister had eczema, and it really worked good for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment