Friday, December 25, 2009

My 3.5 month old son has Eczema. I don't want to use a hydrocortisone cream -i prefer something natural. help

Aquaphor or Aveeno Oatmeal Lotion helps. I%26#039;ve also found good moisturizing lotions at places that make their own soaps and lotions.|||i have found relief with aquaphor ointment.|||Try Manuka Honey. You can get it online or at your local health food store. Manuka Honey is all natural and has been found to have no negative side effects. It cures eczema by repairing damaged skin and generating new skin growth.|||I had eczema when I was born. The best thing is to ask the pediatrician what would work best. Something natural that I can think of might be an oatmeal soap. It is good for dry or sensitive skin. You can buy it in the store or make it yourself.|||If you%26#039;re breastfeeding, try putting some of your breastmilk on his skin. I know it sounds strange, but breastmilk has many healing and moisturizing properties. It%26#039;s helped my 3 month old sons eczema.|||gl with something natural the hydro cream is the only thing that got rid of my sons.|||Arbonne baby care is very good and will help with Eczema!! It also is all natural!!|||gentle naturals is what i found works the best for my daughter, she had eczema real bad when she was born and i would use this stuff and it cleared right up.


now whenever she flares up i put some on her and its a lot better in just a few applications.


you can get it at walmart or walgreens or probably any pharmacy.|||My 3 month old son was just diagnosed with eczema, they told us not to use baby lotions or soap, only dove white for his bath and then eucerin to moisterize him (but you can get it generic at wal mart for only like $4). Also you can try vasaline. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment