Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have eczema around my mouth and my doctor prescribed me with hydrocortisone and e45 cream, but...?

He told me to use the hydrocortisone cream morning and night twice a day and i can use the e45 cream after it's gone. However, it's been 4 days now and i don't see a difference so i would like to use the e45 cream. (e45) it says that its recommended for eczema or chapped/dry/flakey skin and to be used 2-3 times a day. I want to use the cortisone WITH the e45 however i don't know how much of a gap i should leave between using the two. Like, should i wait 3 hours after applying the cortisone on my face THEN use the e45? please help!I have eczema around my mouth and my doctor prescribed me with hydrocortisone and e45 cream, but...?
hydrocortisone - once in the morning like when u wake up wash your face and stuff.


- before you go to sleep





e45 - around lunch time... but after you eat


- around 6ish





hope it works out all the best : )

No comments:

Post a Comment