Friday, December 25, 2009

I have Eczema on my right hand, I've tried lots of cream but it will only show temporary results..?

I have Eczema on my right hand for like 2 years. I have tried all sorts of creams but none seem to show a real result, most of creams will only show temporary results as the Eczema will always come back...


I had it too on my lips but it got away, I don%26#039;t know what to do to get rid of this Eczema from my right hand...





Thanks..|||Your allergic to something, what helps me is reduce dairy and processed foods.


The following foods are meant to help if placed into your diet avocado, carrot, cayenne pepper, oats, papaya, pumpkin seed, quinoa, rock salt, rosemary, salmon, sunflower seed, turmeric, pine nut, evening primrose oil, walnuts, linseed, aloe vera, teas in nettle, echinacea, chamomile.


I drank chamomile, watched what I ate and drank echinacea. Placed a few of those above in my diet and my symptoms improved. However everyone%26#039;s different and even one of the above could be a culprit.


Try washing in soap free products. Chemicals, liquid and soap can cause. There is so much more you can try to do which could all help you, don%26#039;t leave it just to the doctor%26#039;s. Most of the time they only know how to work with prescription drugs. Visit Holland and Barret, take down any medications your on and maybe they can help.


I had it on one thumb once , so did my sister, also had it other places. Hope it gets better.





I have heard sugar aggravates it. I would stick to fresh fruit and vegtable with natural foods instead of processed and refined foods for a while. Try it out. If you type in eczema cures on the internet I am sure so much information will come up.|||try adding a fish oil supplement to your diet. It worked for me. Report Abuse
|||I recommend that you consult a good homeopathic doctor. If doctor is good, you will be cured for life..|||You need to go to a doctor and get a steroid cream that you would use for outbreaks. The cream then will help with maintenence.|||try tanning beds a few mnutes everyday with a good lotion after your done works|||Hello there. If you haven%26#039;t already I suggest that you should try herbal ant-eczema from http://www.champori.com


It works better than anything else I used for my condition.


Best,


Bernadette|||if ur near an ocean go swimming, the salt water makes it better for some reason,


go to doctor,


i have three different creams that i have to use in a cycle, that keeps it away most of the time|||i have this and the only thing that works and keeps it away is coco butter.|||I use a cortisone cream that is prescribed by my doctor. You can get it over the counter but it is not as effective. I get a 1% cream and it works quite a bit.


Another cream that works which is over the counter is glysomed hand cream. It%26#039;s a bit greasy but apply it twice a day and it really helps keep the eczema at bay.


HTH

No comments:

Post a Comment